1) User 1 logs into Windows with their fingerprint
2) User 2 swipes fingerprint to login to an application
3) This logs user 1 out of Windows!
This is actually Microsoft feature; however we understand how Altus's enhancing of this feature can potentially make it an actual problem in some limited use cases.
* Set GPO policy at the domain level (or maybe not at the domain level - that's up to you)
* Enable Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\System\Logon\Hide entry points for Fast User Switching